Is acupuncture right for you?
Acupuncture has been a proven therapy for thousands of years.
Acupuncture is the insertion of whisper-thin needles into anatomical locations to treat injury, pain and dysfunction, reduce stress and promote health and wellness. Most patients feel a little tingle sensation coupled with a feeling of relaxation.
You might be looking to reduce stress, restore beautiful skin, manage pain naturally, seek better performance and recover faster, or have multiple health concerns…
We want to treat you with a Zen-like experience in a convenient, affordable, and spa-like environment.
What happens during your session?
- You and your licensed acupuncturist will go over your health goals.
- Treatment is delivered to specific points on your head, face, arms, hands, legs, and feet. No need to remove your clothes.
- You relax for a 15- or 30-minute session.
- Your licensed acupuncturist will share a customized treatment plan with you designed to help reach your goals.
- Leave feeling happier, healthier and revitalized!
Do I need an appointment?
Yes! We want to make sure you get the quality time you deserve. Click on the Schedule Now button to request an appointment or call our clinic at (623) 932-4060.